-
April 9th, 2004, 11:00 PM
#581
Inactive Member
So so far, where does this lie on your favorite Sonic games?
-
April 9th, 2004, 11:51 PM
#582
HB Forum Owner
IRT N: Hmm. When you switch chars when stopped, the game usually modifies the position of the characters. For example, try pressing (DC convention) Y B Y B Y B Y B. You'll see you're advancing forwards somehow. Maybe the game had some bug setting the new position of the main character, which crossed the collision plane of the wall, found no floor behind, and fell to the bottom of the world.
IRT Xel: I haven't played all of it so I'll have to decide later, but I'm guessing it could be:
1. Sonic Adventure
2. Sonic 3 & Knuckles
Tied or 3. Sonic Heroes
4. Sonic 2 (MD)
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Sonic (MD)
7. Sonic CD
8. Sonic 3D
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 09, 2004 10:04 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
April 10th, 2004, 12:44 AM
#583
Inactive Member
Yea, that's what I think it was, mainly because the character was in an odd position (if I remember correctly), and when I changed he fell through the wall.
Sorta pissed me off due to that being my last life.
But it hasn't happened since.
-
April 13th, 2004, 12:25 PM
#584
Senior Hostboard Member
Im in a bit of a fix with games, in that im completely surrounded by brand new games that ive bought, but havent played/beaten/even touched.
Here is the list of games im currently playing right now:
FFX-2 (I must get the other endings...)
FFCC (Trying desperately to finish it off, whenever my friend comes round. Its getting irritating.)
Halo (Single player endeavours are not helped by the fact im absolutely hooked to multiplayer.)
MGS:TS (Got it for my birthday yesterday, and cant put it down.)
I have to frequently alternate between these 4 games, fortunately its the easter holidays and can afford to spend ridiculous amounts of time in front of a TV.
However, here are the new games that ive stopped playing due to my already busy gaming schedule:
XIII (I have Halo.)
ShenMue II (Ive played the entire game through already, thus feeling less compelled to beat it again with inferior dubbing. Ive changed my mind about the perfect marking i gave to this game *Edits*.)
And here are the games i have recently bought, but not even touched:
FFTA
Splinter Cell.
Way too many games, but at least i cant complain about being bored @_@.
IRT Wiseman - Wow, is it really that good? I was always put off by the "average" reviews it received, but I guess if it compares to the retro sonic games its worth a purchase!
-
April 13th, 2004, 01:42 PM
#585
Inactive Member
Get Fire Emblem and Golden Sun for GBA the first chance you get Cata!
-
April 14th, 2004, 03:21 AM
#586
Inactive Member
By Golden Sun, I meant GS1 and GS2 [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 13, 2004 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
April 14th, 2004, 03:22 AM
#587
Senior Hostboard Member
[img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] No...more...games...
...
*Buys game industry*
IRT Xel - I'll look out for those, especially since ive only got FFTA for the GBA, and nothing else. I'll add those two games to my "must buy soon" list.
-
April 14th, 2004, 11:05 PM
#588
Inactive Member
Hey Cat, have you been keeping up with Halo 2? And for that matter has anyone else here been keeping up with it?
-
April 14th, 2004, 11:07 PM
#589
Senior Hostboard Member
Ok, i beat MGS:TS in a day, and am working on getting the second ending. So thats almost one off the list.
Now im moving on to FFTA, and am going to finish off FFCC at the next given chance my friend is round.
Yep, ive been keeping an eye on Halo 2, and intend on buying it the day its released. Thats not something i would ever normally do for a FPS, but since the original was so good, and showed lots of points at which could be expanded on, i have high hopes for the sequel. So far, ive seen a long trailer for it, and have been informed of the additional weapons and some vehicles.
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 14, 2004 08:14 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
April 14th, 2004, 11:22 PM
#590
Inactive Member
Have you seen any of the new screen shots? Also you know a man named Frankie, who works for Bungie, posts weekly updates every Friday. If you want me to I can link you in this thread so others may access them.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks